15.10.18

Skincare routine

I know, you have been asking for this forever!
From my last skincare post you would have seen I’ve been a lover of natural skincare products. I also love to try new remedies! 

With my birthday coming up it was great timing that YesTo sent me their latest range to try (YesTo Tomatoes). 

I have naturally oily skin so I needed something to cater to that - this range (YesTo Tomatoes) was the perfect one. 

Everyone’s skin is different - I’m only sharing tips which work for me, but it’s best to try out or seek professional advice. 

1. The cleanser - If you don’t use a cleanser at the moment, I’d advise you quickly go to the shop and purchase one. It’s great at removing all that clogged dirt, especially make-up! I’d recommend this one or any miceller water because it’s very gentle on the skin and around the eyes.

2. Exfoliate - This is key! Especially if you have oily skin like me. I use a very gentle exfoliator about 4-5 times a week. Like I said above, everyone’s skin is different so you would need to cater to what is best for you. 

3. The perfect mask - Now this depends on your skin type. But in my circumstance I have oily skin, so a mud mask works best. I use a mask once a week at the minimum. It helps lift any unwanted oils in the skin and tackles clogged pores. 

4. The moisturiser - I personally like this to be very light and not too oily and this YesTo moisturiser is exactly that. A small amount goes a long way and I also use it under my make up. I sometimes use a separate night cream too, which is slightly thicker and heavier since it’s got the whole night to soak into the skin! 

Below are the trusty products from YesTo’s new range that I have been using for the past month and they have done wonders to my skin. (See unfiltered image below) 

You can purchase the products at Boots, Sainsbury’s, BeautyBay, LookFantastic and Feelunique. 

I’d highly recommend them. Feel free to get in touch if you have any specific questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment