6.10.17

California LOVE

My boyfriend and I had planned to go to New York and Miami but due to Hurricane Irma, British Airways gave us free flights to California!, Now guys – when I found out I was going to LA, I nearly fainted! I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians and the other many shows filmed in LA and have been dreaming of visiting. Never did I think the opportunity would arise so soon. So I didn’t have as much time to do my research but hey, I didn’t need to. I always had an LA wish list on my phone. 

Unlike NY where you can catch tube (subway), in LA public transport is quite difficult. I would highly recommend hiring a car, which is what we did. It saved us so much time and hassle and we were able to see a lot more – in our own time.

So we stayed in Long Beach but travelled to LA everyday. Other places we visited were Santa Monica, Burbank and Hollywood. The whole trip to America was about 10 days so we didn’t have time to do everything. We got to do majority of the tourist things. I’m glad I got a taster of NY and LA because I know I have to go back and do a lot more.

But in all seriousness – Los Angeles was nothing like I had imaged .. it was MORE! Stunning city and I can’t do the description much justice. I felt like I was in a movie the whole time. I posted load of videos on my Instagram stories (follow me @chanelle_92) for my next getaway.

Any let me leave the pics to do all the talking. As mentioned in the NY post if you have any questions let me know J


xxx































No comments:

Post a Comment