17.3.14

weekend away | Canterbury

This weekend I had one of the most amazing and relaxing weekends I have had in a while. I decided to go spend the weekend with my sister in Canterbury (Kent), which is where she goes to university. I could not have come on a better weekend because the weather was beautiful. The temperature was between 16 and 18 degrees on both Saturday and Sunday. Although I was only there from Friday to Sunday it was just the escape I needed from third year university and the fast life in  London.
On Saturday I walked around the town and brought my Canon along with me to capture the beautiful scenery. Canterbury is an old town so while I was walking through I fell in love with the buildings and atmosphere. I could really go on and on but I took a few pictures for you to see for yourself!
I also have a few Outfit Of The Day posts coming up in the next few days so look out for that.
ps. sorry about my disappearance, 3rd year university is not a walk in the park lol.

Have a blessed week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment