14.8.13

Girly, Fun and Flirty

Hi, how are you all doing? lately the weather has not been great in London which is why I feel like all of my best summer outfits have not been getting the chance to be worn. At the moment any chance I manage to leave the house, I get excited to dress up and style myself. On Sunday I was invited my friends Barbecue and luckily the sun decided to show itself, which meant I had to take full advantage and wear some bright colours.
Denim skirts have been on trend this summer, I bought mine a couple months a go and was happy that I finally got to wear it. I love this skirt, first of all the light denim is perfect for this season and I can't forget to mention the shape the skirt gives you. It is tight at your waist and flows at the bottom, the big pockets on both side tops it all of (making it not look like any denim skirt). We cant forget it is still summer, which is why there is problem showing some leg! Take a look at how I styled the skirt.

OPTIMIZE IMAGE FOR SEO

OPTIMIZE IMAGE FOR SEO

OPTIMIZE IMAGE FOR SEO

OPTIMIZE IMAGE FOR SEO

OPTIMIZE IMAGE FOR SEO










Skirt, Miss Selfridge// Top, New Look// Shoes, Primark// Bracelets, New Look// Necklace, Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment