2.7.13

It's a New Day!

Happy 1st July people!!

I cannot believe how much time flies we are already in the middle of the year. It is nice to see that the weather in London has decided to brighten up, lets just hope it stays how it has been over the past few days. I am one of those people that mood changes according to the weather (weird I know), but now that the sun has been showing its self quite a bit, I am feeling positive and happy. Hope all of you are feeling good this summer as well :)

Today me and my sister had a walk to the town centre, just to take in the beautiful weather. Before we left it did not look as sunny as it was which is why I chose to wear these trousers, they are light and stretchy. The colour cream is also ideal for the summer. I recently bought this top as you know from the previous post, I was excited to wear it. Although it is a dark colour the trousers bring it out more, I love these two together. A good fashion summer tip is if you want to wear an item that is a dark colour go ahead and wear it but with a brighter colour in order to bring out that item and make it seem more summery.  I wear pale colours quite a lot but it is just the way you style it to make it suit the occasion. Below are the pictures from today, check them out!

I really love the gold zip detail at the back, it makes the top look more dressy.
Outfit:  Top, Zara// Trousers, Primark// Shoes, River Island// Bag, Zara
Jewellery: Necklace, Topshop// Watch, Armani// Bracelets, F21// Ring, Miss Selfridge


No comments:

Post a Comment