28.6.13

Summer Sales

Hey Guys, This is officially my first blog post and I must say I am really excited. I had a few ideas for the first post I'd publish but then I thought how can I not do a summer haul when there are so many sales at the moment. Yes I have to admit I have been going a bit crazy, so I though I would show you a few of my fave bits that I managed to get. Some of the items were not on sale but you know when you go into a shop and you have your eye on an item that is not on sale, well I'm one of those people that just won't leave without it.
Here we goooooo .....

 Non Sale items. Shorts, River Island// Yellow crop T-shirt, River Island// Grey crop T-shirt, Topshop
 Sales Items. Jeggings, Topshop// Long T-shirt, Topshop
 Sale Items. Pinafore Shorts, Miss Selfridge// Denim skirt, Miss Selfridge
 Sale Items. Green Long-sleeved top,  Zara// Grey Long-sleeved top, Zara

 I really love the leather detail on both the tops which I must say is the main reason I bought them. The leather makes them look more edgy!
 Sale Item. Statement Necklace, Topshop

 Beauty Bits. Body Lotion, BodyShop// Cleanse Gel, BodyShop// Lippy, Bodyshop // Lip Scrub, Lush
 Non Sale items. Garnier Moisture Match, Superdrug
 Non Sale item. Bracelets, Forever21
Non Sale item. Necklace, Newlook

Those are most of the items I have purchased over the past few weeks. Personally my best sales were Zara and Topshop I was even worried to go into them knowing I would want everything. As you can see I was very sensible. If you have not gone to check out the sales you must go now, before all the good things sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment