5.9.17

What to wear in Marbs

So as promised here are a few pics of the outfits my friends and I wore on holiday!
My phrase in Marbs was 'Do the most' simply meaning I wanted be extra and look extra any chance I had. I wore make up majority of the holiday. As mentioned in the last post, you never know who you'll bump into and we did bump into quite a few celebs.





Maxi Dress, Boohoo




Swimsuit, Missguided// Cover up, Mermaids Swimwear



I doubt you'll go to Marbs without attending a few beach parties, I mentioned a  few in my last post so check that out. In terms of what to wear, you should wear your sexist swimsuit and cover ups. The parties we attended all the girls look very glam! And yes, I know you'e thinking ... 'what shoes should I wear?'. Your best bet would be wedges. You'll be able to dance in them all day and still look stunning. I personally would not suggest flats - but then again it depends what beach parties you will be attending. Make sure you do your research. 

At the end of it all just have a FAB time with your girls - that's all that matters at the end of the day!, I would most definitely recommend Marbella (Peurto Banus) for a #GirlsTrip

Hope you enjoy the post xxx







Swimsuit, Missguided// Cover up, Mermaids Swimwear





Dress, Missguided




Bra, Missguided// Trousers, House of CB










No comments:

Post a Comment