10.5.16

Milan

I'm back with a lifestyle post! I was very excited editing this one, because I had a lovely bank holiday weekend in Milan. I wanted to share a few pictures with you. This was my first time in Italy and just a little fun fact about me  .. Italian food is my fave.

The city is known for its luxury stores and fashion. While walking around the town I instantly felt this, seeing there was a mall dedicated to designer stores - galleria vittorio emanuele ii If you are visting, this is one of the places I would definitely recommend you go check out. The stores are one thing but I personally really admired the architecture (the images do not do the building much justice)

The most famous and stunning building in Milan would be the Duomo. Located in the centre of town surrounded by other beautiful architecture this is one site you do not want to miss. 

When planning my travels, choosing a hotel for my stay is a very important part. 
I stayed at Radisson Blu. The reasons why I chose this hotel was firstly because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor. If you are considering going away, the best piece of advice I could give is to use this website! Hearing people's experiences is very important and has a reflect on the brand/company. So, that was the first reason. Second, was the location the hotel was in. It was only about 30 mins (car) from Linate airport and about 45 mins using public transport, which I did. Also, short distance to the centre of Milan (can't complain). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and comfortable in general, I would go back! The pool, sauna and continental breakfast and were all up to the standards - I was very happy. 

where else to go in Milan:

Club Hollywood (chart music, dance, pop)
Club Old Fashion (Urban music, afro beats, hip hop, bashment, reggae) 
Sky Terrace (lunch with a view)
Gucci CafĂ© (Tea, Desert) 
La Terrazza di via Palestro, Restauarnt (amazing for lunch/dinner with a view)
Leonardo's Last Supper museum ( sadly I didn't get to visit, must be booked months in advance)


Those are just a few places, but there is a lot more to explore! Just do your research :)

Hope you enjoy this, if you have any questions please do ask. My contact (email) is in the 'about' section.





iphone picture below











No comments:

Post a Comment