19.8.14

Simplicity at its Best!

Hello everyone..

Hope you are all well, just as I am. I have been very busy working since graduation which is why I have not had time to post. To be honest I hardly leave the house if its not for work or if it is, I don't have time to take pics. I really hope this will change because as I keep saying I always have outfits to show you! But anyway without further or do check out my smart casual outfit below which can be worn pretty much anywhere or if you are going to be doing  a couple things all the day - this is 'PERF' ! 

Enjoy!!! 
please comment if you like me wearing looks like this! x
































































































Jacket, H&M// Jeans, Uniqlo// Jumper, H&M// Heels, New Look// Bag, Zara// Earrings, New Look// Watch, River Island// Bracelet, Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice dressy casual look, I love your pairing with the blazer and bag, its gives this outfit more of a formal feel. I find that it helps to take all my blog post pictures on the weekend since I am so busy during the week.

    PrincessAudu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. And thanks for that great advice. I will start doing that aswel. X

      Delete