2.6.14

English Tea Party

Did you have a good weekend?

Well, I sure did. Although the weather hadn't been good throughout the week (typical), the sun decided to come out on the weekend. It was my friends birthday and she invited me to a tea party yesterday. I was really excited because I had never been to a tea party and I knew it would be something I wouldn't forget. The tea party was held at the Milestone Hotel in Kensington, which is such a beautiful area to go and visit. There was a lots of fresh sandwiches, cupcakes, scones, macaroons and of course plenty of tea. I left feeling very full. Tea party's are classy and elegant, so it was a lot of fun deciding what to wear. I knew I wanted to take advantage of the sunny weather and wear something with a pop of colour, which is exactly what I did.

If you are thinking about things to do this summer this should definitely be on your list. Take a look at the colourful pics below x

Pictures and details of my outfit coming soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment