28.10.13

Fall | OOTD

Autumn is here and I love it. Well I love this season because it's not too cold and not too warm which means you can wear jumpers, jackets, tights but you do not have to layer up too much like winter. Autumn in London has not been the best, it has been windy and wet although the temperature is not bad (it's weird). This makes it a bit difficult to dress according to the weather because you never know if it will change. The past few weeks I have been shopping for the season; getting a few jumpers, cardigans and thick leggings. So, I thought I would do an outfit of the day to show you what I dress in for the season   :-) Hope you like it, you can leave a comment too.


Special thanks to my friend Selina for taking the pictures.
Jumper, H&M// Leggings, River Island// Boots, New Look// Faux Fur, H&M// Jacket, TopShop// Bag, River Island// Rings, Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment