5.4.14

Styling: Leather Skater Skirt

Hey hey,
The weather is a bit weird these days some days it's hot and others cold. I guess it's something us Londoners are used to now.  This is why I feel like it is important for me to wear outfits according to the weather. I hate being cold and also hate being too hot. Right now it's Spring and I would say this is the perfect time to wear skirts or dresses but it depends on how you were them. You can wear them with a pair of trendy tights or knee high socks (love them).

I am huge fan of leather items and I bought this skirt the other day in H&M on sale for £7. I decided to pair it with a jumper because I knew the weather could change. Adding a jumper makes the look more laid back but still smart. Try it outtt :)

Oh, by the way the Company Style Blogger awards are coming soon and I would like to be nominated. If you enjoy my blog I would appreciate it if you could nominate, CLICK HERE to see the info. Only takes a minute. Thankssss xxx
















































































































Jumper, H&M// Skirt, H&M// Shoes, Simmi// Earrings, New Look// Bag, New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment